Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Bedfords - Part One

Well, I guess I had better put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Here is one of our three Bedfords. We'll talk about her and her sisters' various 'issues' at a later date but, to kick things off, here's our TK - a 1968 EFN (conveniently called the effing TK on occasion) - with the nose of our 1949 MLZ edging into the picture. I'm still learning the various incarnations of the legendary TK so would welcome a run down if anyone can make any sense of them!

One thing I have worked out is how to get a general idea of the age of a TK. It all has to do with the location of the 'Bedford' on the front of the cab and the style of indicators. Not foolproof of course but it has served me well. I'll write something later with photos to illustrate (need to do that for the KMO series too).

No comments:

Post a Comment