Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New email address

Hi everyone

Just a quick post to let you know of my new email - aircrewbooksATiinet.net.au

We've just changed ISPs and although we had a connection on Thursday the modem/router has only just arrived. If I haven't replied to your recent emails, this is why.


Photographed a very tidy J1 on Thursday so will post her up shortly. I've also been receiving a great amount of photos of Bedfords at truck shows and Bedfords looking sorry for themselves. The manual list has been added to so I'll also get that posted. If anyone has old Bedford ads, I'd love to post some scans of them. I've got a couple of loaned Bedford magazines from the 1970s which are full of great ads and articles. I hope to be able to scan these in the near future before returning them to their owner (you probably all know him - Dave Horne).

Andy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Andy, forgive me if i am wrong but i throught i saw you were looking for a KM bedford, i have a ERV, 1970, 453 Detroit, same colour as the the Loadstar in Rockhampton(which was mine) my email is henryhawk@bigpond.com

    Thanks Rob

    ReplyDelete